• Monday – Friday 5:00am – 8:30pm
• Saturday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
• Sunday: Closed. We will open on Sundays beginning November 1
PHASE 4 GUIDELINES
• Grand Island Y members, guest passes, day passes, and nationwide membership will be allowed.
• Age Restrictions: No children under age 12 may be dropped off. Anyone under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian (older than 19) and MUST stay in the same area to encourage proper social distancing.
• A mask is suggested upon entering the building.
• Maintaining 6-feet of social distancing is encouraged.
• No towel service.
• Steam room, dry sauna are open with a two (2) person limit. Hot tub will open after equipment upgrades are complete.
• Select pieces of cardiac equipment will be shut down to help with proper social distancing.
• Upon check-in, all members will receive sanitation bottle and towel to use and return when leaving
• Members must disinfect all equipment before and after use including all of the free weights.
GROUP EXERCISE ROOM
• Class sizes are limited. Members must reserve a space for most classes up to 24 hours. Reservations are made through the app (see below).
• Social distance signs will be placed on the floor.
• Any members younger than 12 must be with a parent/guardian over 19. NO UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN UNDER 12.
• Please follow the posted gym schedules.
• Family swim, lap swim, and fitness classes are available.
• Pool schedule is available at www.giymca.org/swimming.
Locker rooms are open.
• Child Watch is open Monday-Saturday, 8:00-11:30; Monday-Friday 4:30-7:30 pm. Closed on Sunday.
• 15 children maximum, Member must register for a one-hour time slot on our website: www.giymca.org/schedules. You may register up to 24 hours in advance. Staff will follow child care guidelines (see below).
CHILD CARE GUIDELINES
• Staff will meet child(ren) at the entrance
• Temperatures will be taken
• Questions about symptoms will be asked at each visit:
Has your child:
had a fever of 99 degrees or higher?
had a persistent cough?
had difficulty breathing?
had contact with anyone who is COVID 19 positive?
been practicing social distancing?
RESERVING A SPOT
To limit access to areas, members must register for most classes by going to the class schedule on the app, calling the Y, or visiting with the front desk staff. Reservation may be made 24 hours ahead.