Click here for 2018 membership rates.
Adult: Individual membership for ages 19 through 61
Single Adult Household
Senior Adult: 62 and older
Senior Household: 2 adult household age 62 and older
College Student: Full-time college students must have valid college I.D.
Youth: A person currently 8-18 years old
Each household exceeding four dependents will be assessed an additional fee for each additional dependent.
Full time college students (12 credits) can be on a household membership up to age 22.
All passes youth & adult: $10; Family Pass $25; 5 day pass $35. Photo I.D. is required for everyone 18 and older.
Everyone is welcome at the Grand Island YMCA. No one is denied a membership because of an inability to pay. Scholarship assistance is based on family size and income.
- Access to both Grand Island YMCA locations
- New Member orientation session (12 Years & older)
- Use of gyms, 6 lane 25 meter swimming pool, four racquetball courts, walking/running track
- Use of cardio equipment, stationary weight equipment, and free weights
- Access to land and water fitness classes
- Child Watch (babysitting) play area for youth 6 weeks-11 years old (2 hour limit per visit)
- Use of children's game room for youth 8 years -15 years (downtown location)
- Use of general daily use locker rooms
- Membership pricing on programs such as: day camp, basketball league, volleyball league, soccer league, swim lessons, swim team, Health & Wellness programs, child care, and special events
- Use of Adult (18 & Over) Fitness Center area: hot tub, dry sauna, steam room, TV lounge, towel service, and adult locker rooms. Locker rentals available for $40/annually.
Our Grand Island YMCA can be rented by churches, families, youth groups and other organizations. Call 308-395-9622.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received 15 days prior to your draft date. (Forms available at the Business Desk.) When cancelling, it is the member’s responsibility to verify that the draft has been stopped and to contact the service desk immediately if an error has occurred.
Youth Building Usage Policy
- Children age 7 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or a legal guardian in all parts of the downtown building.
- Children age 12 to 14 may use the strength and cardiovascular machines only under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian after they have completed a Cybex and/or Matrix orientation.
- Children age 14 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or a legal guardian in all parts of the downtown building after 9 p.m.
- All minors (14 & under) must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian at the Express location.
*Prices subject to change. Please contact us for complete information at 308-395-9622 or 308-384-1299.