MEN'S 3 ON 3 BASKETBALL
Games are played on Wednesdays from 6:30pm – 10:00pm
January 16th - March 20th
Single Elimination Tournament on March 27th
$125 per team of all members
$150 per team of mixed, members and program members
- Each session consists of six games.
- Games are played cross-court in the YMCA Gymnasium and consist of two 20 minute halves.
- Running clock with no time-outs.
- Call your own fouls. All fouls with 1 minute left in the half is an automatic point.
- You must be 18 years of age and not participating on a high school or college basketball team.
- Leagues are 6 weeks, followed by a single elimination tournament; awards will be presented for 1st place.
- Each team must submit a roster of players (see bottom of this form) of not more than five (5) individuals. Rosters must be turned in prior to your first game.
- The YMCA reserves the right to eject from a game, suspend or cancel the membership of any player who engages in inappropriate, threatening, or violent behavior.
- All fees must be paid prior to the FIRST game, or your team will be removed from the league.
All players must sign the registration form in order to be eligible for participation. Click here to open the two (2) page form.